Subject: Re: bug#26173: [PATCH 4/4] tests: ssh: Add a test for SFTP.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:13:51 +0100

Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]> writes:

> Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 01:04:45AM +0100, Clément Lassieur wrote:
>>> * gnu/tests/ssh.scm (run-ssh-test): Introduce "SFTP file writing and reading".
>>> Make 'sftp?' a keyword parameter.
>>> (%test-openssh): Pass #:sftp? #t to 'run-ssh-test'.
>>> 
>>> Signed-off-by: Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]>
>>
>> No need to "sign off" on your own patches. In Guix, we use this field
>> when we commit a patch on behalf of somebody else.
>
> Ok!  I could not find anything about it in HACKING.  Is this written
> somewhere else?  Or maybe we should update HACKING?

This sounds like a good idea. There are some contributors who don't use
the '-s' flag to `git am` too, such that one has to use `git log
--format=full` to see who committed/reviewed a patch.