Subject: Re: bug#26006: [Website] Integral update proposal

From: sirgazil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 20:26:14 -0500

On 04/07/17 16:24, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi!
>
> sirgazil <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> I was going to take a look again, and see what I could do to complete
>> the thing, but during the application setup of guix 0.13.0 many things
>> were being built and the computer turned off three times. It seems it
>> can't take that job (I didn't have this problem with 0.12.0, though).
> Ouch, that’s no good.  The web site itself needs a few packages of
> course; if you do ‘guix pull’ (the CPU-intensive part) and then “guix
> build -f guix.scm” in the website directory, that should build the thing
> and download the prerequisites.

The computer didn't made it through guix pull.

> If that goes wrong, I guess I’ll allocate time for this maybe next week
> and ask for guidance (every else is welcome to help!).
>

I'll see if I can do something about the thermal grease.

-- 
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/