Subject: bug#79153: Acknowledgement ([PATCH] gnu: emacs-terraform-mode: Update to 1.1.0.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2025 11:50:02 +0000

Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.

As you requested using X-Debbugs-CC, your message was also forwarded to
  Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>, Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>, Divya Ranjan Pattanaik <[email-masked]>, Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>, Ian Eure <[email-masked]>, Katherine Cox-Buday <[email-masked]>, Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>, Trevor Richards <[email-masked]>
(after having been given a bug report number, if it did not have one).

Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
 [email-masked]

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
79153: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=79153
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems