Subject: bug#78537: GIMP startup crash on minimal xorg/wm unless gtk+ in profile

From: Runciter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2025 05:12:24 +0000

Hi,

"Maxim Cournoyer" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I think prefix should work, even for the case referenced in #77921. I
> had used = to be extra careful, but prefix is probably better if it
> works.
>
> If you are able to test it, you may want to standardize all wrapping in
> gimp to use prefix.

It's done, all wrappings now use prefix. I just submitted a revised
patch v3.

I have tested that gimp starts successfully with and without gtk+ in the
user profile.

While this is v3 of the patch, I have just realized that my global git
configuration was preventing the Change-Id from showing up at the end of
commit messages. As a result the first and v2 patches did not have a
Change-Id.

-- 
Runciter