Subject: Re: [bug#78257] Request for merging "emacs-team" branch

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2025 17:30:50 +0200

Am Samstag, dem 14.06.2025 um 16:53 +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> Am Sat, Jun 14, 2025 at 04:47:49PM +0200 schrieb Liliana Marie
> Prikler:
> > Am Samstag, dem 14.06.2025 um 15:46 +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> > > If everything goes well, please rebase on master and push to
> > > master.
> > I assume we still want to wait for QA to process the branch?
> 
> Yes, that is what I meant by "things going well"!
> And by "rebase on master and push to master", I meant doing so after
> QA has processed the branch - I insist on "rebase" just because
> recently someone has merged a branch, which we avoid (but I still
> tend to write "merge a branch" when I mean "rebase and push").
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up.

The branch looked good enough to rebase and push to master, so that's
what I did.  Thanks everyone for your help and endurance.  Have fun
with Emacs 30 (or 31, whichever you prefer).

Cheers