Subject: [bug#76899] Request for merging "c++-team" branch

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 13:36:28 -0400

On Thu, Jun 12, 2025 at 5:54 AM Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello Greg,
>
> I hope you are doing well, it is a bit worrying not to have heard back
> from you since this branch started to be evaluated about a month ago.
>
> I tried to rebase it, but there were a few merge conflicts, and I did
> not feel able to decide which of the two versions, or maybe a
> combination of them, should be retained.

No worries, just travelling with less access to the Internet than I
had hoped for.

> For the time being, I let the emacs-team branch go to the front.
>
> Please come back to us to see how this branch should be handled.
>
> Andreas

I have it rebased and bootstrapping locally. Still working to sort out
my Codeberg access to push the rebase there.

Any idea on how to access the build stats from QA
[https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/c++-team]? I have not closely followed
the issue with the unknown merge base revision, other than I believe
that rebasing on a different commit has solved the problem.

Greg