Subject: [bug#76899] Request for merging "c++-team" branch

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 18:32:37 -0400

On Mon, Jul 28, 2025 at 5:19 PM Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I am slowly building llvm-13+ on i686 and will then patch. On x86_64
> llvm-13 is not shown as broken.

I have been using the following script to build locally any package
which has failed on QA (on any of the three architectures). I have
patches for all current failures (on x86-64, and I have tested llvm
for i686) but I will wait to push as QA is returning 502 Bad Gateway
(and the data service continues to build, and we can view failures,
but not the overall status).

$ cat qa.sh
#!/usr/bin/env sh

BASE_COMMIT=38861468a02c618fef94cb6c8a1ac6d3a3b90ee7
TEAM_COMMIT=229f6a975487ff80044a12f24f9112414ddea1f9

for SYSTEM in "x86_64" "i686" "aarch64"
do
  echo $SYSTEM
  URL="https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/compare/package-derivations.json?base_commit=${BASE_COMMIT}&target_commit=${TEAM_COMMIT}&system=${SYSTEM}-linux&target=none&build_change=broken"
  wget --quiet -O - $URL | jq '.derivation_changes[] | .name + "@" +
.version' | xargs ./pre-inst-env guix build
done