Subject: Re: [bug#76899] Request for merging "c++-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2025 22:47:02 +0200

Am Sun, Jul 27, 2025 at 04:02:22PM -0400 schrieb Greg Hogan:
> $ ./pre-inst-env guix build [email-masked] jsoncpp julia python-diskcache
> python-duckdb python-pybedtools
> /gnu/store/byqdnch9v28djx3gkd0ba3b6lqigiimw-icedtea-2.6.13-doc
> /gnu/store/qd4g7h2552nk5avnsa5b610x7f3ycdar-icedtea-2.6.13-jdk
> /gnu/store/ssb80nhgkbb1vaqddlcpm96a8jpvkkgp-icedtea-2.6.13
> /gnu/store/7haysh5icvla8rkbjjq1z58s6771fw3f-jsoncpp-1.9.6

You can check the derivation by prepending "https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/",
for instance
   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/ssb80nhgkbb1vaqddlcpm96a8jpvkkgp-icedtea-2.6.13
That shows you three red "Failed" buttons, and clicking on any of them
brings you to the build, then clicking on "View build on...", then
"View build log" shows you the build log:
"mkdir: Resource temporarily unavailable"
A full disk rather than a real failure?

https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/7haysh5icvla8rkbjjq1z58s6771fw3f-jsoncpp-1.9.6
is green, however.

Andreas