Subject: Re: bug#76660: current guix pull doesn't authenticate

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 15:27:56 +0100

Tomas Volf <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> On Sun, Mar 02, 2025 at 08:08:50PM +0100, Tomas Volf wrote:
>>> Possible explanation would be that there is a bug in the descendancy
>>> detection when your current Guix is on specific commits (my guesstimate
>>> would be the trigger is having large commit message, I have reported
>>> this issue before).
>>
>> Can you share these prior reports here?
>
> I expect the root cause to be the same as in 66268.  (Man, is it over an
> year already?  The time sure does fly.)

It looks like it!  Terrible that such a serious bug didn’t triaged
appropriately.

I relied there, let’s see how we can fix it.

Thanks,
Ludo’.