Subject: Re: bug#28478: Adjust Enlightenment First-Time Dialogue

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:15:14 +0200

Hi ng0,

ng0 <[email-masked]> writes:

> Quoting from IRC where I went through the Dialogue:
>
> language, not configurable ("System default") which is okay.
> Keyboard shows nothing.
> Profile is okay (works).
> Maybe write an Networkmanager and/or Wicd dialogue part and contribute it upstream, and/or skip the "Install/enable Connman" step.
> Maybe disable the Update checking (will probably only work for user-installed addons?) step.

This bug report is not clear.  What would need to be done here?  “Maybe”
is not good for a bug report.

What is the problem here that needs fixing?  Could you rename the bug
report to a summary of the problem?

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net